Displaying different header content in WordPress depending on the Wishlist Member levelAdd as a favorite post
This video shows you how to change the wordpress header content depending on the members Wishlist Member level. It’s a very cool way to make the site more appealing to your higher level members.
Running Time: 4:53
Please login on the sidebar or signup for a Premium Membership to view this content.
- Displaying different header graphics in WordPress depending on the aMember level
- How to Update Wishlist Member the Right Way
- Using Wishlist Member with Coaching Clients and Groups
- How to Toggle Added Fields on a Signup Page Depending on Membership Level Chosen
- Wishlist WordPress Registration Page Customization