You can easily reduce your shopping cart abandonment and increase your conversions by making the Paypal payment screen match your site design more closely. Included in this video is how to setup the paypal customized payment area, and the code to use in Wishlist Member and aMember to call this custom screen. Running Time: 9:58
- Sending an email to test an Amember 4 trigger
- when accessing wordpress protected page, use aMember login
- how do I remove "Next Rebill" date?
- chmod help
- Nothing removes payment-history tab :(
- mod_rewrite not working on Bitnami and AWS
- Multiple WordPress Installations with aMember 4.x
- questions about mass subscribe and emails
- membership site – sales funnel suggestions
- Pending invoice notification in member area
I'm not an owner or a partner in any of the software companies reviewed on this site. Some sites are linked using affiliate links and I do get a commision if you purchase the product using these links.